This warranty must be read and acted upon in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
- The leatherbed.com.au Standard Warranty is offered in addition to the guarantees provided under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- This warranty is subject to the Product being cared for in accordance with the relevant care instructions
- The wood frame in each Livolution bed is warranted against failure due to a manufacturing fault for a period up to 2 Years from the date of delivery.
- Other components including Livolution leathers, fabrics, foam and fibre fillings, suspensions, springs, mechanisms including adjustable headrests, feet are warranted against failure to to manufacturing defect for a period of up to 12 months from date of delivery.
- Leathers, suspension components, cushioning and filling will show signs of wear and tear with use. Normal wear and tear is not covered by this additional warranty. Foam and fillings will soften and deform over time. These may need to be replaced periodically at the users expense. Scars, marks and differing pore density and colour are natural characteristics of the materials and not considered defects.
- This warranty is not transferable. It is limited to the original purchaser specified in the original sales order at the original delivery address.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Seller is not liable in respect of:
- Normal Wear and Tear
- The natural characteristics of the materials
- Damage caused by spills such as acid, solvents, dyes or other corrosive materials
- Damage caused by impoper cleaning, negligence, treatment with improper chemicals, exposure to extreme temperatures, or otherwise caused by your acts and/or omissions
- The cost of transporting the furniture to and/or from the specified place of repair and replacement.
- Any replacement or repair under this additional warranty is limited to the defective part only. The Seller reserves the right to decide whether a component need be replaced or repaired.
- Covering components replaced under this additional warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original.
- This additional warranty will be revoked immediately if the furniture becomes defective due to misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, commercial use or mishandling in transit.
- To benefit under this warranty The Buyer must complete and forward a Warranty Claim Form within 7 days of the defect occurring. If so directed by The Seller, The Buyer will return the defective items to their nearest outlet at their cost.
- The Seller expressly does not accept liability for goods whey are damaged by accident, altered or fitted or used in breach of The Seller’s conditions of use or technical specifications as published from time to time.
Note: Products purchased before the updated warranty on May 2019, include 1 year of warranty from the time of purchase.